КАКИЕ ВИДЫ КОНТАКТНОЙ СВАРКИ СУЩЕСТВУЮТ
Contemporary welding encompasses various techniques, and one of them is contact welding, also known as resistance welding. This method utilizes the resistance generated by electrical current flowing through the workpieces to generate heat and create a weld. There are several types of contact welding that exist:
1. Spot Welding (точечная сварка): This technique involves two electrodes pressing the workpieces together and passing an electric current through the desired spot. The heat generated melts the material, forming a weld.
2. Seam Welding (шовная сварка): In this process, a rotating wheel electrode gradually moves along the seam to create a continuous weld. It is commonly used for producing leak-tight joints in sheet metal.
3. Projection Welding (точечно-проекционная сварка): Projection welding is similar to spot welding, but it involves the use of specially designed projections on the workpieces. These projections concentrate the heat, ensuring a strong and reliable weld.
4. Flash Welding (вспышечная сварка): Flash welding is a high-energy process that rapidly heats and fuses the workpieces. The gap between them is closed quickly, causing an electrical discharge known as a "flash" that welds the materials together.
5. Upset Welding (сжатие): Upset welding, also referred to as upset butt welding, brings the workpieces together and applies pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for joining wires, rods, and small-diameter tubes.
These are some of the most common types of contact welding techniques. Each method has its specific applications and advantages, making them versatile options for various welding projects.
ОБЫЧНЫЙ СВАРОЧНИК БОЛЬШЕ НЕ НУЖЕН! Невероятно, но факт!
ЭЛЕКТРОДЫ БОЛЬШЕ НЕ НУЖНЫ! Реальная ХОЛОДНАЯ СВАРКА скоро заменит обычные, теперь ДЛЯ ЛЮБОГО ГАРАЖА!
Мало кто знает об этой функции БЛОКА ПИТАНИЯ от ноутбука!!!
Превращаем TIG в Cold Welding за 10 баксов
Контактная сварка. Что выбрать, какие варианты?